Cotswold Daisy Fabric / Raspberry
Cotswold Daisy is a cotton curtain and upholstery fabric with a floral design.
This is a playful contemporary floral fabric that is extremely versatile. It is available in a range of soft colours to work into your home decor.
It will suit contemporary and traditional homes alike and will look beautiful when made up into curtains or blinds. The fabric is extremely versatile and is also suitable for general domestic upholstery and would look great on cushions.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 17cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Raspberry
- Fabric Code: 1490R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry clean only, 25,000 martindale rub test
- Stock info: We hold large volumes of stock, occasionally items will need to be ordered in from suppliers. To double check the stock availability prior to order please call, live chat or email us.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 18m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Cotswold Daisy Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds