iLiv Country Journal Linen Fabric / Rosa
Country Journal Linen by Iliv has a beautiful plant design and is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
With a graceful design of various intertwining plants including grasses, alliums and ferns, this fabric will be a lovely addition into many homes. Country Journal Linen is an upholstery fabric with a Martindale score of 45,000 and is perfect for many general domestic projects such as armchair and window seat recovering.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: iLiv
- Pattern Repeat: 63cm
- Fabric Width: 139cm
- Colour: Rosa
- Fabric Code: 602R
- Composition: 84% Cotton 16% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 4m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Country Journal Linen Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds