Mayfair Fabric / Sunset
Mayfair is a vibrant semi plain chenille, suitable for curtains and upholstery.
Mayfair is a rich chenille fabric with a raised pattern that will bring a luxurious look into your interior. The fabric can be used to make beautifully textured curtains and cushions and additionaly can be used for many upholstery projects such as footstool recovering.
The fabric has a Martindale test score of 100,000 so it extrememly hard wearing!
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 11.8cm
- Fabric Width: 142cm
- Colour: Sunset
- Fabric Code: 1860R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 10m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Mayfair Fabric.
- Roman Blinds