Vintage Maps Fabric / Aqua
Vintage maps is a curtain fabric with a lovely atlas style map print in muted colours.
This fantastic fabric will make some lovely curtains or blinds for a travel or world lover. As curtains it would provide a talking point in your room and inspire your travels.
Vintage maps would also make great curtains for a child's bedroom or play room. It is also double width fabric so extra wide and great for large curtains or blinds.
The map has been created for a design element not an educational tool.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 63cm
- Fabric Width: 280cm
- Colour: Aqua
- Fabric Code: 1183R
- Composition: 70% Cotton 20% poly
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 85m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Vintage Maps Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds