Tatton Fabric / Autumn
Tatton fabric is a woodland fabric with a pretty forest scene printed onto 100% cotton.
Washable at 30 degrees it is perfect for use as a curtain fabric, cushion fabric and blind fabric. Buy online or from one of our large fabric shops in Burford and Cheltenham.
Please note that this fabric has a half drop repeat.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 31cm
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Autumn
- Fabric Code: 1246R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry.
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 45.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Tatton Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds