Cotton Drill Fabric / Black
High quality cotton drill fabric made from 100% cotton. A versatile plain fabric, it can be used for many projects.
This cotton fabric is machine washable and great for craft projects as well as curtains, blinds, cushions and upholstery.
This fabric is OEKO-TEX-100 certified, meaning it is enviromentally friendly and has been tested for harmful substances.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 150cm
- Colour: Black
- Fabric Code: 816R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order 10m or more of fabric
- Stock info 10.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Cotton Drill Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds