Acanthium Fabric / Carmine
Acanthium is a curtain fabric with a large design of colourful flowers and thistles.
This fabric will make some lovely curtains or blinds for your home. It has a large scale pattern that would look fantastic at floor length or large windows.
This bright fabric is available in a selection of colours and is part of the Botanist collection.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 64cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Carmine
- Fabric Code: 678R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 70m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Acanthium Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds