Kemble Fabric / Carnelian
Kemble is a foliage design that is suitable for curtains, blinds and upholstery.
This foliage inspired fabric has a printed design of trees in an authentic hand printed style. Kemble is an upholstery fabric that can be used on general domestic projects such as window seat and footstool recovering and has a Martindale score of 20,000.
Kemble is an eco friendly fabric choice and is part of the BCI, meaning it has been made from sustainbly sourced cotton. Available in a range of colourways to suit your interior, Kemble will make into beautiful curtains, blinds and scatter cushions to add subtle pattern around your home. This fabric is part of the Silk Road collection.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 7cm
- Fabric Width: 142cm
- Colour: Carnelian
- Fabric Code: 1354R
- Composition: 100% Sustainable Cotton BCI
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 56.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Kemble Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds