iLiv Chervil Fabric / Denim
Chervil by Iliv is a foliage design that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This curtain fabric has a graceful design of various wildflowers and plants such as wild grasses and ferns, perfect for bringing nature inspired pattern into your home. Chervil is an eco friendly fabric which is part of the BCI and has been produced sustainably, making it a great choice for your home.
Make into flowing curtains that will add freshness into your home, or blinds and cushions for added subtle pattern and colour. Chervil is also an upholstery fabric and has a Martindale score of 20,000, making it great for many upholstery projects such as footstool recovering.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: iLiv
- Pattern Repeat: 64cm
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Colour: Denim
- Fabric Code: 698R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order 10m or more of fabric
- This item is due early August
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Chervil Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds