Maya Fabric / Chilli
Maya is a beautiful jacquard striped fabric in an array of striking colours.
This quality fabric is suitable for curtains, blinds, light upholstery and cushions making it an extremely versatile fabric. Use it together with the Indira range to create a fabulous ethnic look to your room.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Chilli
- Fabric Code: 1539R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry Clean Only. Rub Test 20,000
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- This item is due late-May
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Maya Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds