Exotic Velvet Fabric / Duck Egg
Exotic Velvet has a striking colourful design of various tropical plants that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This velvet fabric is sure to make a statement in your home, the design features intertwining vibrantly coloured tropical plants.
This curtain fabric will make into wonderful full-length curtains that will drape beautifully, match with scatter cushions for a coordinating look.
Also suitable for upholstery, this fabric has a Martindale score of 50,000 making it great for projects such as reupholstering a footstool or making a window seat.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 54cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Duck Egg
- Fabric Code: 855R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
As this is a velvet fabric we roll to prevent creasing so smaller quantities will incur our courier delivery charge
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- This item is due early-October This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Exotic Velvet Fabric.
- Roman Blinds