Regency Fabric / Duck Egg
Regency is a curtain fabric with a subtle floral relief pattern in the weave.
Regency is a delightful fabric that will look lovely when made into curtains or blinds for your home.
A traditional floral pattern that is woven into the cloth catches the light with movement and will give your room subtle style.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 19cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Duck Egg
- Fabric Code: 1686R
- Composition: 74% poly 26% VIscose
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Cushions
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 88m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Regency Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds