iLiv Sackville Stripe Fabric / Fern
Sackville Stripe by Iliv is a classic design that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This striped fabric has a subtle woven design that is available in a range of muted colourways. Sackville Stripe is a timeless design which is suitable for curtains and blinds, adding traditional design into your home.
This upholstery fabric has a Martindale score of 20,000 and will work well on many projects such as armchair recovering and is also suitable to make into other home accessories such as a throw.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: iLiv
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Colour: Fern
- Fabric Code: 765R
- Composition: 64% Polyester 18% Cotton 9% Linen 9% Viscose
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 4.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Sackville Stripe Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds