Skye Fabric / Forest
Skye is a cotton curtain fabric with a repeating pattern of stylised thistles on a colour back cloth.
This is a stunning fabric that will make your room look very stylish when made into curtains or blinds. The thistle would add a highland touch to your room.
It is available in a range of colours and co-ordinates with other fabrics in the Botanist Collection.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 9cm
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Colour: Forest
- Fabric Code: 402R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 51m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Skye Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds