Bluebell Fabric / Indigo
Bluebell is a classic arts and crafts design that is suitable for dressmaking and crafts.
This timeless floral William Morris design features various wildflowers in a flowing pattern. Bluebell is an arts and crafts fabric that will make into lovely sewing projects such as a table runner or when used in patchwork.
Bluebell is also a dressmaking fabric that will suit many garments such as a top or blouse.
- Type: Limited Stock Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 31cm
- Fabric Width: 112cm
- Colour: Indigo
- Fabric Code: 225R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Dress/Craft
- Extra info: Washable at 30
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order 10m or more of fabric
- Only 28.5m left in stock!
- We may be able to get more than stock shown, please get in touch for more info.