iLiv Great Oak Fabric / Lichen
Great Oak fabric is part of the Iliv Imprint collection and has a printed tree design on a sustainably sourced cotton.
This eco fabric has a design which has been influenced by the handcrafted artisan technique of block printing. This cotton fabric is part of the Better Cotton Initiative which means it has been made using sustainably sourced cotton.
This fabric is available in many colourways to suit your interior and is suitable for making into curtains, blinds and cushions. Great Oak is also an upholstery fabric and has a Martindale score of 20,000, making it a great choice for many reupholstery projects.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: iLiv
- Pattern Repeat: 32cm
- Fabric Width: 139cm
- Colour: Lichen
- Fabric Code: 2220R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry clean only
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- This colour is due mid-October This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Great Oak Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds