Dalesford Eco Fabric / Linen
Dalesford Eco is a textured plain fabric that is suitable for curtains.
This eco friendly fabric has been made using recycled cotton and polyester yarns and is available in many muted shades to suit your home.
This half panama fabric will make into beautiful draping curtains and lovely blinds for your home. You could also use Dalesford Eco to make into scatter cushions with contrast piping, adding touches of colour around your home.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Linen
- Fabric Code: 1591R
- Composition: 87% Recycled Cotton 13% Recycled Polyester
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 76m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Dalesford Eco Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds