Diamonds Fabric / Linen
Diamond Linen fabric is a neutral coloured dual purpose fabric that can be used as an upholstery fabric and a curtain fabric. This cotton fabric has a diamond shaped pattern design.
A great fabric if you are trying to create a sophisticated shabby chic style in your home with neutral colours.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 2.5cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Linen
- Fabric Code: 1350R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 130.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Diamonds Fabric.
- Roman Blinds