Pheasants Fabric / Linen
Pheasants Linen is a charming fabric with pheasants throughout.
Perfect for countryside lovers Pheasants Linen is a lovely fabric that is suitable for making into curtains, blinds and other soft furnishings. The fabric can also be used on occasional upholstery such as recovering dining room seat pads. A delightful touch to traditional and contemporary homes alike.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 10.5cm
- Fabric Width: 139cm
- Colour: Linen
- Fabric Code: 2000R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- This item is due mid-March
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Pheasants Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds