Pheasants Fabric / Linen
Pheasants Linen is a charming fabric with pheasants throughout.
Perfect for countryside lovers Pheasants Linen is a lovely fabric that is suitable for making into curtains, blinds and other soft furnishings. The fabric can also be used on occasional upholstery such as recovering dining room seat pads. A delightful touch to traditional and contemporary homes alike.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 10.5cm
- Fabric Width: 139cm
- Colour: Linen
- Fabric Code: 2000R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 36m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Pheasants Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds