JF Grainsack Stripe Fabric / Marine
Grainsack Stripe is a gorgeous curtain and upholstery fabric with a woven stripe.
This striped fabric is a great weight at 490gsm has a lovely textured inspired grainstripe design. This rustic inspired stripe is a great curtain fabric which will add timeless style into your home and is also suitable to make into blinds.
This is also a fantastic upholstery fabric and will look great when used on many projects such as cushions or recovering an old armchair.
Please note the useable width when joining multiple widths for curtains is 125cm as you have to step in slightly.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 145cm
- Colour: Marine
- Fabric Code: 436R
- Composition: 85% Cotton 15% Linen
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Weight is 490gsm
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 130m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using JF Grainsack Stripe Fabric.
- Roman Blinds