Mr Zebra Fabric / Mineral
Mr Zebra is a contemporary fabric that is suitable for curtains, blinds and upholstery.
Inspired by the savanna wildlife, Mr Zebra has a design of zebras in various neutral shades. This curtain fabric will add playful pattern into your home and will work well when made into a blind. Use to make scatter cushions for adding safari pattern onto furniture around your home.
With a Martindale test score of 16,000, this fabric is suitable for occasional domestic upholstery, such as using to recover a bedroom chair.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 17.2cm
- Fabric Width: 142cm
- Colour: Mineral
- Fabric Code: 2090R
- Composition: 80% Polyester 20% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 35m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Mr Zebra Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds