JF Vintage Velvet Fabric / Mocha
JF Vintage Velvet is a lovely velvet with a soft patina that gives it a vintage look.
This beautiful velvet fabric is soft and romantic, perfect for your curtains and upholstery. It comes in a wide range of chalky colours from contemporary, fashion-led pastels to calm neutrals. It also has the benefit of a silicon Stain Guard finish as standard to repel most liquid stains.
It has a Martindale rub test of 88,000 so very hard wearing. However we have a fire retardant version in exactly the same colours, just with an FR finish on the back - which is what we recommend using for any fixed cover reupholstery projects, as this meets the British Safety Standards for reupholstery.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Colour: Mocha
- Fabric Code: 159R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: There is a lead time on this fabric of 4-7 working days as it comes from our specialist supplier.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
As this is a velvet fabric we roll to prevent creasing so smaller quantities will incur our courier delivery charge
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 28.5m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using JF Vintage Velvet Fabric.
- Roman Blinds