Scandi Birds Fabric / Mustard
Scandi Birds is a cheerful design that will add colour into your home.
Scandi Birds is a cotton print that has a modern Scandinavian design of birds throughout. The fabric will add uplifting pattern into your home and can be used to make curtains and blinds. Scandi Birds will also look great when made into scatter cushions to add pops of colour into your home.
The fabric has a Martindale score of 20,000 and so is suitable for general domestic upholstery such as footstoool covering.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 16cm
- Fabric Width: 139cm
- Colour: Mustard
- Fabric Code: 776R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order 10m or more of fabric
- Stock info 53m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Scandi Birds Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds