Surf Fabric / Navy
Surf is a printed cotton featuring waves.
Surf fabric's waves are reminiscent of a lino cut relief printed across the cloth.
It would make fabulous curtains, blinds or cushions in a coastal cottage, nautical themed room or summer home. Can also be used for upholstery.
Available in our shops in Burford, Cheltenham and online.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 31cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Navy
- Fabric Code: 1517R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 3.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Surf Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds