Bibury Fabric / Ocean
Bibury is a curtain and upholstery fabric that is available in a wide range of gorgeous colours.
This soft to touch plain fabric is a versatile choice that can be used on many upholstery projects, such as recovering an armchair and used to make scatter cushions. Bibury is also a curtain fabric and will make into beautiful subtle textured curtains for your home and roman blinds.
Bibury is available in a wide range of colours from neutral Earth to bold Cardinal, it also has a high Martindale score of 40,000 and best of all at a bargain price!
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 145cm
- Colour: Ocean
- Fabric Code: 999R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- This item is due late May
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Bibury Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds