Daisy Trellis Fabric / Ochre
Daisy Trellis is a contemporary cotton curtain fabric with a floral and foliage design on a coloured back cloth.
This is a lovely fabric with a leafy trellis pattern and floral spots that will look fabulous when made into blinds or curtains or covering furniture in your home.
A contemporary, country, classic look it will dress your room in soft country style. It is available in a range of soft colours and co-ordinates with Cotswold Daisy, Daisy Spot and Daisy Stripe fabrics.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 16.5cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Ochre
- Fabric Code: 1890R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry clean only, 25,000 martindale rub test
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order 10m or more of fabric
- This item is due late-August
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Daisy Trellis Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds