Daisy Trellis Fabric / Ochre
Daisy Trellis is a contemporary cotton curtain fabric with a floral and foliage design on a coloured back cloth.
This is a lovely fabric with a leafy trellis pattern and floral spots that will look fabulous when made into blinds or curtains or covering furniture in your home.
A contemporary, country, classic look it will dress your room in soft country style. It is available in a range of soft colours and co-ordinates with Cotswold Daisy, Daisy Spot and Daisy Stripe fabrics.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 16.5cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Ochre
- Fabric Code: 1890R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry clean only, 25,000 martindale rub test
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 29m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Daisy Trellis Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds