Bolderwood Fabric / Radnor
Bolderwood is a woodland themed fabric, suitable for curtains and blinds.
Bolderwood has a woven design of trees throughout in various muted shades. The perfect fabric for outdoor lovers, the fabrics restful design is versatile for many interior styles. Bolderwood is suitable for making into curtains, blinds and cushions.
The usable width of this fabric is 142.5cm.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 26cm
- Fabric Width: 145cm
- Colour: Radnor
- Fabric Code: 1673R
- Composition: 91% Polyester 9% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- This item is due mid-February
- Stock info 4.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Bolderwood Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds