Pershore Fabric / Reef
Pershore is a woven plain linen look chenille fabric that is available in a wide range of colours.
This curtain fabric is a great practical choice that is child and pet friendly but is also hardwearing. Pershore has FibreGuard Stain Free Technology, meaning it is an easy clean fabric where everyday household stains can be removed mostly with water.
This fabric drapes beautifully and looks stunning made into curtains and blinds and comes in a gorgeous array of colours.
Pershore is also available in a FR version which is perfect for your next re-upholstery project, it has a 100,000 rub test so very hard wearing.
Please read our Easy to Clean Fabric article for guidance on how to care for this fabric.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Reef
- Fabric Code: 2197R
- Composition: 36% Polyester 32% Cotton 22% Viscose 10% Linen
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: There is a lead time on this fabric of 4-8 working days as it comes from our specialist supplier.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info There is a lead time on this fabric of 4-8 working days as it comes from our specialist supplier.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Pershore Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds