Baltimore Fabric / Sand
Baltimore is a an eco friendly geometric cotton fabric that is suitable for curtains, blinds and cushions.
This geometric fabric has a ikat style design that will suit many interior styles. An eco friendly fabric, Baltimore is made from sustainably sourced BCI cotton and is a great choice to make into a blind or pair of curtains for your home.
Use to make cushions or a bean bag for added pattern around your home.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 31.5cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Sand
- Fabric Code: 2049R
- Composition: 100% Sustainable Cotton BCI
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Cushions
- Extra info: Washable at 30
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 29m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Baltimore Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds