Tiverton Fabric / Verdigris
Tiverton is a curtain and upholstery fabric with a repeating floral design in an arts and crafts style.
This fabric will make some lovely curtains or cover your upholstery beautifully. The pattern is William Morris art deco in style.
It has a raised chenille pattern on a plain back cloth and is similiar to our Tiffany fabric.
It will suit your traditional or country home beautifully and co-ordinates with other fabrics in the iLiv Chalfont collection.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 34cm
- Fabric Width: 142cm
- Colour: Verdigris
- Fabric Code: 948R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: 20,000 rubs result
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order 10m or more of fabric
- Stock info 30.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Tiverton Fabric.
- Roman Blinds