Lines Fabric / White
Lines is a simple classic stripe fabric set against a linen-look background.
A great curtain and blind fabric, this will look amazing in a both a contemporary or traditional interior possibly contrasted with a floral or patterned fabric. Alternatively it would make a great Xmas craft fabric when teamed with one of our Christmas fabrics to make bunting, cushions, stockings etc.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: White
- Fabric Code: 1025R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 20.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Lines Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds