Spot Fabric / White
Spot is a classic fabric with small dots printed onto a linen-look backing cloth.
Perfect for curtains, blinds and cushions this pretty fabric would make a smart roman blind for a childs bedroom perhaps? Alternatively when teamed with one of our Christmas fabrics it also would be a wonderful Xmas caft fabric for use as bunting, a tanle runner or napkins.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 2cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: White
- Fabric Code: 1881R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Cushions
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 20m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Spot Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds