Parrot Paradise Fabric / White
Parrot Paradise is a tropical jacquard fabric that is made from recycled polyester.
Parrot Paradise is a tropical design that features colourful woven parrots. This fabric is suitable for making into curtains and blinds and would sure make an eye-catching feauture in the room.
Parrot Paradise is a lightweight upholstery fabric and is perfect for projects such as recovering an occasional chair or footstool. The fabric would also make into cushions that will add colour and bold pattern around your home.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 17cm
- Fabric Width: 145cm
- Colour: White
- Fabric Code: 89R
- Composition: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Occasional use upholstery
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 66m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Parrot Paradise Fabric.
- Roman Blinds