Cotswold Wool Fabric / Anthracite
Cotswold Wool is a textured plain wool that is available in a wide range of colours.
This versatile wool fabric has a soft to touch feel that will suit many interior schemes. This upholstery fabric has a Martindale test of 40,000+ and is inherently fire retardant for domestic upholstery, such as armchair or sofa recovering.
Cotswold Wool is also a curtain fabric and will make into warming curtains and roman blinds,or add colour onto your furniture by using to make cushions.
This fabric comes in a range of colours from deep greens to playful pinks.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 145cm
- Colour: Anthracite
- Fabric Code: 151R
- Composition: 70% Wool 25% Polyamide 5% Acrylic
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry clean only
- Stock info: There is a lead time on this fabric of 4-8 working days as it comes from our specialist supplier.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info There is a lead time on this fabric of 4-8 working days as it comes from our specialist supplier.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Cotswold Wool Fabric.
- Roman Blinds