March Hare Fabric / Linen
March hare is a printed fabric featuring hares and dandelions on a neutral background.
March Hare is a countryside themed fabric featuring leaping hares across a background of dandelion flowers, seed heads and leaves.
It would make fabulous curtains or blinds and suit country home interiors, especially with the added benefit of being washable at 30 degrees.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 31cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Linen
- Fabric Code: 1633R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 63.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using March Hare Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds