Braemar Wool Fabric / Pasture
Braemar wool is a fantastic herringbone upholstery fabric made from 100% wool.
Braemar wool fabric has a classic herringbone design and as a wool, it is inherently fire retardant making this fabric perfect for use as an upholstery fabric. This herringbone wool fabric is also great for curtains, roman blinds and cushions. Coordinates beautifully with the Balmoral wool tartans fabrics. To view our full range fo tartans, click here.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Pasture
- Fabric Code: 711R
- Composition: 100% Wool
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Rub Test 20,000+ and CRIB 5
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Braemar Wool Fabric.
- Roman Blinds