Apperley Fabric / Pumpkin
Apperley is a gorgeous plain fabric that is available in a range of colours to suit your home.
With a woven texture and the look of linen, Apperley is a versatile choice that is suitable for curtains and upholstery. From neutral Linen to vibrant Paprika, there is a colour to suit all tastes.
Apperley is also available in a fire retardant version in exactly the same colours, just with an FR finish on the back - which is what we recommend using for any fixed cover reupholstery projects, as this meets the British Safety Standards for reupholstery.
Please read our Easy to Clean Fabric article for guidance on how to care for this fabric.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Pumpkin
- Fabric Code: 2164R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: There is a lead time on this fabric of 4-8 working days as it comes from our specialist supplier.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- Lead time 4-8 working days There is a lead time on this fabric of 4-8 working days as it comes from our specialist supplier. Unless stated otherwise in the message above.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Apperley Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds