iLiv Summit Fabric / Ruby
Summit is a chunky heavyweight herringbone pattern that is suitable for upholstery and curtains.
Add versatile design into your home with this geometric fabric which has a subtle herringbone pattern. Suitable for upholstery, Summit will suit many projects such as reupholstering a footstool or armchair.
Summit can also be used for blinds, curtains and cushions for your home and is available in a range of colours to suit your style.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: iLiv
- Pattern Repeat: 2cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Ruby
- Fabric Code: 1360R
- Composition: 73% Polyester 27% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Score of 30,000
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 27m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Summit Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds