Kemble Herringbone Fabric / Natural
Kemble Herringbone is a versatile plain fabric which is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This semi plain fabric has a subtle herringbone pattern and a neutral colourway that will suit many interior styles and projects. Kemble Herringbone is an upholstery fabric and will work well when used to recover a footstool and make into cushions.
Kemble Herringbone is also suitable for curtains and blinds. Due to its jute composition there is some natural slubs that are intrinsic to the fabrics look.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Natural
- Fabric Code: 19R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Jute
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 9m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Kemble Herringbone Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds