Cotswold Heavyweight Linen Fabric / Steel
Cotswold Heavyweight Linen is a washed curtain and upholstery linen fabric in a range of gorgeous colours.
This follow on of our orginal and mighty popular Cotswold Linen is much heavier at 420gsm (grams per square metre), so ideal for upholstery as well as curtains and blinds. It has a martindale rub test of 40,000 so very hard wearing.
It makes up beautifully into curtains and blinds and will create a classic relaxed country or rustic style look. Available in a wide range of delicious natural toned colours. Also at a fantastic price for the quality of this linen fabric!
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Steel
- Fabric Code: 10R
- Composition: 100% Linen
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- This item is due late March
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Cotswold Heavyweight Linen Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds