Cotswold Velvet Fabric / Taupe
Cotswold Velvet fabric is a high quality cotton-like velvet fabric that is available in a range of colours, ensuring there is a shade to suit your room scheme.
This velvet curtain fabric has a luxurious feel and hangs beautifully when made up into curtains and blinds and will add a soft glamour to your windows. It also has the benefit of a silicon Stain Guard finish as standard to repel most liquid stains.
With a martindale rub test of over 100,000+ it's ideal for your next upholstery project. We do however have a fire retardant version in exactly the same colours, just with an FR finish on the back - making it perfect for recovering your old furniture.
This is a high quality velvet and at a bargain price!
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Taupe
- Fabric Code: 1095R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Rub Test 100,000+
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
As this is a velvet fabric we roll to prevent creasing so smaller quantities will incur our courier delivery charge
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- This item is due early-March
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Cotswold Velvet Fabric.
- Roman Blinds