Voyage Maison Jedburgh Fabric / Cream
Jedburgh fabric is a beautifully soft dual purpose fabric with a geometric self pattern.
A fantastic curtain fabric for a warm look at your window, it can also be used for upholstery. Why not reupholster that old piece and bring it back to life? The woven texture has a lovely feel to it and with its high rub test result of 50,000 it is very hard wearing.
This upholstery fabric has been made with 100% recycled polyester.
Thornbury fabric uses Jedburgh in a woven check design.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: Voyage Maison, Voyage Decoration
- Pattern Repeat: 2cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Cream
- Fabric Code: 357R
- Composition: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Rub Test 50,000
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)