Voyage Maison Jedburgh Fabric / Slate
Jedburgh fabric is a beautifully soft dual purpose fabric with a geometric self pattern.
A fantastic curtain fabric for a warm look at your window, it can also be used for upholstery. Why not reupholster that old piece and bring it back to life? The woven texture has a lovely feel to it and with its high martindale rub test result of 50,000 it is very hard wearing. This fabric has slubs due to the nature of the cloth and this is not considered a flaw.
This eco friendly upholstery fabric has been made with 100% recycled polyester yarns.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: Voyage Maison, Voyage Decoration
- Pattern Repeat: 2cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Slate
- Fabric Code: 1093R
- Composition: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Rub Test 50,000
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Jedburgh Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds