Tetbury Linen Fabric / Hopsack
Tetbury linen is a lovely linen fabric with a herringbone weave. It has a tactile texture to it with flecks of white and neutrals.
This herringbone linen weave has a structured texture that gives it a quality feel.
We have a dyed version of the fabric called Crudwell linen.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 150cm
- Colour: Hopsack
- Fabric Code: 1021R
- Composition: 100% Linen
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: 26,000 Martindale Rub Test
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Tetbury Linen Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds